Justin Moore announced details about his next album set for release on April 23. The 8-song project called Straight Outta the Country will be his sixth studio album, and the follow-up to Late Nights and Longnecks (2019).
The first single off the album is called “We Didn’t Have Much” and according to a press release, another song titled “More Than Me” will be a love letter to his four kids with his wife Kate.
Justin Moore’s Straight Outta the Country Tracklist:
1. “Hearing Things” (Rhett Akins, Kelly Archer, Chris Stevens)
2. “Consecutive Days Alive” (Casey Beathard, Monty Criswell, Jeremy Stover)
3. “We Didn’t Have Much” (Paul DiGiovanni, Randy Montana, Stover)
4. “She Ain’t Mine No More” (Justin Moore, DiGiovanni, Jamie Paulin, Stover)
5. “More Than Me” (Moore, DiGiovanni, Chase McGill, Stover)
6. “Straight Outta The Country” (Michael Hardy, Cam Montgomery, Josh Thompson)
7. “You Keep Getting Me Drunk” (Akins, Kelly Archer, DiGiovanni)
8. “We Didn’t Have Much” – Acoustic (DiGiovanni, Montana, Stover)
NEW MUSIC COMING 4/23! And new song dropping at midnight ET tonight 🤘🏼 We announced it on the podcast this morning with my brother and long time producer Jeremy Stover. Can’t wait to give y’all some new music! The #JustinMoorePodcast is sponsored by @bobcatcompany #OneToughAnimal pic.twitter.com/dV23oj4C8f
— Justin Moore (@JustinColeMoore) March 25, 2021