Strong communication skills with the ability to interact professionally w/ colleagues, management, clients, and listeners.
Job Description: Receptionist
As the first face of the radio station, the receptionist will welcome all listeners, clients and other guests to the station and assist as needed. In addition, receptionist will work hand in hand with the promotions staff to receive, organize and accurately distribute prizes, perform various routine daily admin duties and special projects as required.
· Welcomes listeners, clients and other guests by greeting them, in person or by telephone.
· Answer caller inquiries whenever possible; re-direct calls and take adequate messages when required.
· Sort and distribute incoming mail and accept, sign for, and distribute incoming packages.
· Maintain an organized and clean reception area.
· Work hand in hand with promotion team so that prizes are properly tracked.
· Record, distribute prizes and instruct winners to complete supplemental earning forms for prizes with cash value.
· Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
– Excellent administrative skills, organizational skills, attention to detail and follow up are a must.
– Ability to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines.
– Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
– Proficient in Microsoft programs – Outlook, Excel, and Word
– Dependable and punctual
Schedule: M-F 8AM-5PM, 1hour lunch break. Hours may vary as needed for special events/projects.