Chipotle shared the restaurant’s signature guac recipe to make at home. All you need is some avocados, limes, cilantro, red onion, jalapeño, and kosher salt.
What to do:
1. Cut avocados in half and remove pits carefully
2. Scoop the avocados into a bowl
3. Toss and coat with lime juice
4. Add the salt and mash until it’s a smooth consistency
5. Fold in remaining ingredients and mix
6. Taste the guac & adjust seasoning if necessary
— Chipotle (@ChipotleTweets) April 23, 2020
This isn’t the first time they have shared the recipe but it’s the first time Executive Chef Chad Brauze gave a how-to video to go along with it.