Luke Bryan’s Cooking Fail Leads to a House Fire! {VIDEO}

OOPS! Luke Bryan had a bit of a mishap at his home Wednesday and it resulted in a fire!

Luke shared the video saying, “Well, Bo looked outside and saw a grease fire. What happens when you don’t cut the grease off. Good job, Dad.”

He captioned it, “Burning down the house” and tagged his wife Caroline.  She responded in the comments “Not my fault.”  So it’s not 100% clear who was doing the cooking and who was responsible for turning the grease off.

Luckily, it looks the only thing hurt is the damaged pot and walls surrounding it.


View this post on Instagram


Burning down the house. @linabryan3

A post shared by Luke Bryan Official (@lukebryan) on