Cuddle with Adoptable Cats and Kittens at Kitty Kingdom Cat Cafe During #ClearTheShelters Month

I went out to Kitty Kingdom Cat Cafe for Furry Friday this week! They are celebrating #ClearTheShelters with WAVY TV 10 all month. I met ‘Chesapeake,’ one of the kittens up for adoption through Garfield’s Rescue, Inc.

Stephanie with “Chesapeake”

When I walked into the Katz n Kittens room, Chesapeake was taking a little afternoon nap but perked up as soon as I picked him up. He purred the whole time and then went back to sleeping with one of his playmates. He would love to go home with another kitten to keep him company!

Since its inception in May 2020, GRI has rescued 974 cats & kittens. From May 2020 thru Nov 2021, we had 131 adoptions (an average of 7 adoption per month). From Dec 2021 to now, we’ve had 165 adoptions (an average of 19 per month). That makes about a 200% increase in adoptions after partnering with Kitty Kingdom Cat Cafe!

The adoption fees help to offset the costs of vetting these cats/kittens and getting them ready for adoption. GRI is proud of the fact that 89% of monies raised is used on the care of the cats. The other 11% is used for administration and fundraising.

Visit Kitty Kingdom Cat Cafe his month for their Crescendo Event on Saturday August 27th from 11am-6pm. They will celebrate a ‘Dogz n Catz’ day with free hot dogs with any admission to one of the cat lounges.

May be an image of animal and text that says 'CLEARTHE SHELTERS August 31, 2022 Rescue, Sarfield's Inc. Dogz η Catz at Kitty Kingdom Saturday, August 27th from nam-6pm Enjoy a Hebrew Natı hot dog or a Hot sausage dog with each admission to one or both of our feline lounges ONLINE Reservations Recommended www.kittykingdomcatcate.. t Û All tood and drink purchases, including cratt beer are 20% oft'