Thanksgiving may not look the same this year but if you’re cooking a large meal or a small for just a few friends or family members, there will be a few stores open on Thanksgiving for your last minute needs.
Grocery Stores That Are Open On Thanksgiving
- Acme Markets: Most stores open 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Albertson’s: Some stores open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Cub Foods: Most stores should be open 24 hours that day.
- Fairway Market: Most stores open 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Food Lion: Open. Check your local store for hours.
- The Fresh Market: All stores open 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Hannaford: Some stores open 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Some stores are closed.)
- Harris Teeter: All stores open 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- H-E-B: All stores open 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Hy-Vee: Some stores close at 2 p.m.
- Kroger: Many stores open 24 hours. Some stores open 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Ralphs: Most stores open 5 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Rite Aid: Most stores open. Call for hours.
- Safeway: All stores open. Call for hours.
- Save Mart: Most stores should be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sprouts Farmers Market: All stores open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Stop & Shop: Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey stores open until 5 p.m.
- Wegmans: Most stores open 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Massachusetts locations will remain closed.
- Whole Foods: Many stores open 7 a.m., closing as early as 2 p.m. Call for hours.
- Winn-Dixie: Many (but not all!) stores should be open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Grocery Stores That Are Closed On Thanksgiving
- BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Giant Eagle
- Sam’s Club
- Save Mart
- Trader Joe’s