15 Animal Shelters are receiving some love this Valentine’s Day thanks to Miranda Lambert’s MuttNation.
Back in December, MuttNation announced they would be giving away 15 MuttNation Foundation $1000 grants to animal shelters across the country and invited animal lovers to nominate their own.
View this post on Instagram
The 15 winners were selected just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Each of the following will receive a share of the $1,000 MuttNation Share the Love grants.
- Abandoned Animal Rescue of Magnolia, Texas, entered by Joni McLelland
- Angels Among Us of Alpharetta, Georgia, entered by Leslie Kinkade
- Black Dog Rescue of Cheyenne, Wyoming, entered by Emily Smith
- Corridor Animal Rescue of Houston, Texas, entered by Dawn Venditelli
- Delta Animal Shelter of Escanaba, Michigan, entered by April Chartre
- Helping Hands of Topeka, Kansas, entered by Rebekah Williamson
- McKamey Animal Center of Chattanooga, Tennessee, entered by Michele Hall
- Nicholas Pet Haven of Tyler, Texas, entered by Beckey Woodward
- Orphan Angels Cat Sanctuary of Erie, Pennsylvania entered by Jennifer Ciotti
- PAWS of Chicago, Illinois, entered by Kenny Kwan
- Pet Friends of Irwin, Pennsylvania, entered by Susan Reitz
- Pet Pal Animal Shelter of St. Petersburg, Florida, entered by Gary Simmons
- Puppy Haven Rescue of Tulsa, Oklahoma, entered by Lorie Vincent
- Sioux Falls Area Humane of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, entered by Samantha Kalved
- Second Chance Dog Rescue of San Diego, California, entered by Lynn Connot
“Shelter pets and the people who care for them have the biggest hearts and sharing the love for Valentine’s Day feels so right,” Miranda Lambert said in a statement.