Friday, June 4, 2021 is National Donut Day, and national and local chains are celebrating the day with freebies and deals.
DiGiorno: Giving Away A Pizza Donut Mashup Via Twitter On June 4, 2021
Duck Donuts: Get a free cinnamon sugar, powdered sugar or bare donut in-store on Friday, June 4 – no purchase necessary.
Dunkin‘: Free Donut With Any Drink Purchase On June 4, 2021
Krispy Kreme: (1) Free doughnut of choice on Friday, June 4. (2) Show proof of vaccination for a free Original Glazed doughnut on Friday, June 4. (3) Buy Any Dozen, Get A Dozen Original Glazed Doughnuts For $1 On June 4, 2021
And just for fun…here are 5 facts about donuts to blow your friends’ minds today.
1. 91% of people say they like or love donuts. Only 1% of us hate them.
2. The average person eats 31 donuts a year. That’s two or three a month.
3. Glazed donuts are our favorite type. The top five are glazed . . . Boston cream . . . chocolate frosted . . . jelly donuts . . . and chocolate cake donuts.
4. 51% of us think more highly of people who bring donuts to work. 47% say it doesn’t change their opinion. And 2% think LESS of them.
5. Our preferred spelling is D-O-N-U-T. Only 1 in 3 people spell it the other way.